The analysis is based on a specifically modified TaqMan® probe system by inno-train. There are two options for detection: the FluoVista analyzer or the FluoQube – inno-train’s real-time device.
- Up to four fluorophores are detected by the FluoVista® analyzer and an integrated data evaluation is realized by the FluoGene® software.
- FluoQube® combines the FluoGene® method with real-time PCR. This system allows amplification and fluorescence reading in one system. The real-time data are automatically imported into the FluoGene® Software for result evaluation.
Human Platelet Antigens (HPA) are glycoproteins expressed on the membrane of platelets. Antibodies against the Human Platelet Antigens can cause immune reactions in the recipient´s bood leading to the lysis of the transfused platelets.
HPA-Fluogene Kit enables the detection of the two variants (a and b) of the platelet antigens HPA-1, HPA-2, HPA-3, HPA-4, HPA-5, HPA-6, HPA-9 and HPA-15 . The software indicates the alleles present in each sample.
All FluoGene kits are CE marked in accordance with the IVD Directive 98/79/EC and manufactured and tested under a quality system in compliance with DIN EN ISO 13485.
- PCR-SSP method without gel electrophoresis within 90 minutes
- no hybridization and washing steps
- display of typing results immediately after the post-read
- no risk of post-PCR contaminations
- low DNA consumption
- user-friendly software solution, fully-automated calculation of results
- same system for HLA-, RBC- and HPA
- use of patented fluorescent dyes and quencher
|HPA-FluoGene HPA-1 a/b Screen||12||48|