Illumina has developed several TruSight panels, based on Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) technology. These panels consist on a group of probes targeting genes and regions that are considered relevant to certain diseases or conditions.
Trusight panels use an approach that allows the study of multiple genes and can be applied to different fields, including genetics and oncology.
The TruSight panels provide accurate results thanks to its large and uniform coverage, which allows the determination of the gene variants in a very precise and suitable way for the clinical laboratory.
- TruSight One. Clinical exome (> 4,800 genes).
- TruSight Inherited Disease. Analysis of 558 genes associated with severe, recessive, pediatric-onset diseases .
- TruSight Cancer. Genes associated with predisposition to cancer (94 genes and 284 SNPs)
- TruSight Tumor 15 and 170. For common somatic variants in solid tumors.
- TruSight Myeloid. Somatic mutations in 54 genes associated with myeloid problems.
- TruSight Cardio. Analysis of 174 genes associated with 17 congenital heart diseases.
- TruSight RNA Pan-Cancer. Transcriptome of 1,385 cancer genes from RNA.
- TruSight RNA Fusion. Analysis of 507 fusion genes associated with cancer.