RBC FluoGene - Blood group typing
CatalogHematology and blood bankBlood Group Genotyping (RBC)
FluoGene is a unique method for molecular blood group (RBC), HPA- and HLA-typing combining all advantages of the SSP-PCR with the speed of endpoint fluorescence detection.
The analysis is based on a specifically modified TaqMan® probe system by inno-train. There are two options for detection: the FluoVista analyzer or the FluoQube – inno-train’s real-time device.
- Up to four fluorophores are detected by the FluoVista® analyzer and an integrated data evaluation is realized by the FluoGene® software.
- FluoQube® combines the FluoGene® method with real-time PCR. This system allows amplification and fluorescence reading in one system. The real-time data are automatically imported into the FluoGene® Software for result evaluation.
inno-train's RBC-Fluogene Kits enable the molecular typing of several blood groups:
- RBC-FluoGene ABO basic y ABO plus: A1, A2, B, 01 y 02
- RBC-FluoGene vERYfy: RHD, RHCE, MNS, Kell, Kidd, Duffy and Dombrock
- RBC-Fluogene vERYfy eXtend: RHD, RHCE, KEL, JK, FY, MNS, DO, LU, YT, DI, VEL, CO and KN in a single assay, including new primers for RHD*01W.59 (D 59 weak) detection
- RBC-FluoGene CDE: RHD and RHCE C, c, E, e, CW. Besides, two new alleles (RhCE-733C>G, RhCE-1006G>T) enabling to predict VS and S phenotypes.
- RBC-FluoGene D weak/variant: more frequent weak D alleles (1, 2, 3, 4.0/ 4.1, 4.2, 5, 11, 14, 15, 17, K409K, IVS3+1G>A)
- RBC-FluoGene KKD: alleles Kell, Kidd and Duffy
- RBC-FluoGene Rare: several rare blood alleles DI1, DI2, DI3, DI4, YT1, YT2, LU1, LU2, KEL3, KEL4, KEL6, KEL7, CO1, CO2, KN1, KN2
- RBC-FluoGene D-Screen: 3/5 and 10 RHD exons screening in a single reaction
- RBC-FluoGene MNS: MNS group alleles. Now alleles GYPB will further included for the detection of the two common U+var alleles: U+var(NY) and U+var(P2)
- RBC-FluoGene Vel-Screen: Vel group screening. Vel+ and Vel- genotyping
- PCR-SSP method without gel electrophoresis within 90 minutes
- no hybridization and washing steps
- display of typing results immediately after the post-read
- no risk of post-PCR contaminations
- low DNA consumption
- user-friendly software solution, fully-automated calculation of results
- same system for HLA-, RBC- and HPA
- use of patented fluorescent dyes and quencher
|RBC-FluoGene ABO basic 17 4 / 1 40 / 10||17||4/1||40/10|
|RBC-FluoGene vERYfy 32 3 / 1 30 / 10||32||3/1||30/10|
|RBC-FluoGene CDE 24 4 / 1 40 / 10||24||4/1||40/10|
|RBC-FluoGene D weak/variant 16 6 / 1 48 / 10||16||6/1||48/10|
|RBC-FluoGene Rare 32 3 / 1 30 / 10||32||3/1||30/10|
|RBC-FluoGene D-Screen 1 12 48||1||12||48|
|RBC-FluoGene Vel-Screen 2 12 48||2||12||48|
|RBC-FluoGene MNS 7 1 10||7||1||10|
|RBC-FluoGene KKD 16 1 10||16||1||10|
|RBC-FluoGene vERYfy eXtend 96 1 10||96||1||10|