SudD inCode® allows NGS-based genetic analysis for the identification of the cause of sudden cardiac death and the diagnosis of genetic heart disease. In this way, it is possible to confirm the clinical diagnosis of patients, establish the most effective treatment in each case, identify other family members who are carriers of the disease for follow-up or take the diagnosis into account in cases where offspring are desired.
There are two gene panels available, 147 and 83 genes respectively, clinically related to the following pathologies, making their diagnosis possible:
- High data quality and robustness
- High diagnostic sensitivity and specificity
- Optimal parameters: call rate, repeatability, etc.
- Analysis of a greater number of genes at a lower cost and in less time, but with the same accuracy as the "gold standard" technique (Sanger technology)
This kit includes:
- Enrichment biochip specific for the genes under study (own validated design). Detection of CNVs in the same procedure, at no additional cost
- Bioinformatics analysis using GendiCall software (via GEN inCode ftp)
- Analytical bulletin
- Full genetic report
- Expert advice from Dr. Ramón Brugada, on the clinical and genetic aspects of sudden cardiac death and genetic heart disease
|SudD inCode Kit - 147 genes panel||10 samples||SiC-147-10|
|SudD inCode Kit - 83 genes panel||14 samples||SiC-085-14|