QST*R kits allow rapid prenatal diagnosis of chromosomal aneuploidy using the QF-PCR (Quantitative Fluorescent PCR) technique. This technique allows PCR amplification using fluorescently labelled primers of highly polymorphic regions of DNA, microsatellites or STRs (short tandem repeats), located on the chromosomes of interest.
Each STR marker is specific to the chromosome on which it is located, so the number of copies of it reflects the number of copies of the chromosome. This makes it possible to detect trisomy disorders such as trisomy of chromosome 21 (Down syndrome), trisomy 18 (Edwards’ syndrome) or trisomy 13 (Patau’s syndrome).
- Miscarriage — Elucigene QST*R-PL: detects trisomy of chromosomes 13, 15, 16, 18, 21, 22, X and Y.
- Elucigene QST*Rplusv2: study of 22 markers of chromosomes 13, 18, 21, X and Y to detect the most common viable autosomal trisomies and sex chromosome aneuploidy.
- Elucigene QST*R: study of 16 markers to detect the 3 most common viable autosomal trisomies (13, 18 and 21).
- Elucigene QST*R-13: detects additional chromosome 13-specific markers to complement the QST*R and QST*Rplusv2kits.
- Elucigene QST*R-18: detects additional chromosome 18-specific markers to complement the QST*R and QST*Rplusv2kits.
- Elucigene QST*R-21: detects additional chromosome 21-specific markers to complement the QST*R and QST*Rplusv2kits.
- Elucigene QST*RXYv2: study of 12 markers of the X and Y chromosomes to detect sex chromosome aneuploidy.
- Elucigene QST*R21Euplex: detects 7 additional chromosome 21-specific markers.
- Elucigene QST*R/QST*R-XYv2: QST*R kit + QST*R-XYv2 kit.
This range of kits is compatible with the most widely used DNA extraction protocols, thermocyclers and capillary electrophoresis instruments. This flexible approach is complemented by simple and user-friendly analysis software for preparing reports. The results can be analysed with the Life Technologies GeneMapper software or SoftGenetics GeneMarker software. GeneMarker now includes a custom trisomy analysis feature. Selecting the Best Practice Guidelines (BPG) setting within the Trisomy Analysis feature allows users to quickly and accurately measure allele ratios to obtain a complete report of the patient’s sample within minutes.
- Single PCR
- Simple set-up: one tube per sample
- Minimal manual working time
- Single-step protocol: DNA extraction + PCR
- Lower risk of sample confusion
- Efficient and cost-effective: less consumables required, lowering costs
- A single analysis
- No post-PCR handling
- Kit validated for use in the ABI3500 and SeqStudio genetic analysers
- High multiplexing thanks to chemistry based on 5 markers
- One capillary per sample
- Single report
- Results compatible with GeneMarker® and GeneMapper™ software
- Easy data review and analysis
- Single-page reports
- No need to transfer data
|Elucigene QST*Rplusv2||50 test/kit||AN0PLB2|
|Elucigene QST*R||50 test/kit||AN003B2|
|Aborto espontáneo - Elucigene QST*R-PL||25 test/kit||AN6XYB1|
|Elucigene QST*R-13||10 test/kit||AN013BX|
|Elucigene QST*R-18||10 test/kit||AN018BX|
|Elucigene QST*R-21||10 test/kit||AN021BX|
|Elucigene QST*RXYv2||50 test/kit||AN0XYB2|
|Elucigene QST*R21Euplex||10 test/kit||ANE21BX|
|Elucigene QST*R/QST*R-XYv2||50 test/kit||AN3XYB2|