CryoSure-DMSO (Dimethyl Sulfoxide) is a cryo-protective agent (USP grade) in multidose. It is registered as medical device product in the EU for storage of human cells or tissue for transplantation to Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC.
- USP grade, according to cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) and ICH (International Conference on Harmonisation) guideline Q7A (precondition to use a substance as an API (active pharmaceutical ingredient)).
- Aseptic filling according to GMP and DIN EN ISO 13408.
- Primary packing materials are designed to withstand this strong polar solvent.
- Final testing of confectioned products exceeding USP & EP requirements in e.g pyrogens, mycoplasma.
- Containers Fitted with Flipoff-Tearoff Closures.
|10 ml Multi-dose
|50 ml Multi-dose
|70 ml Multi-dose