Robot for the generation of high-quality ForenSeq libraries, minimising errors and hands-on time.
Ahorra recursos y minimiza los errores humanos con la PrepStation de Verogen. Esta plataforma, diseñada y validada Free up resources and minimise human error with the Verogen PrepStation. Designed and validated specifically for semi-automated MPS (Massive Parallel Sequencing) library preparation with ForenSeq portfolio, this high-precision liquid handler delivers accurate and highly reproducible results. The Verogen PrepStation includes a fully configured deck layout and custom ancillary equipment suitable for a range of genomic biomarkers, sample types, and DNA input amounts.
Dispone de protocolos preprogramaPre-programmed protocols are accessible via a user-friendly graphical user interface (GUI) for easy setup and operation. The PrepStation web application enables seamless communication across the Verogen PrepStation, MiSeq FGx Sequencing System, and the Universal Analysis Software (UAS), depending on networking requirements and conditions.
Backed by validation and implementation services, the Verogen PrepStation is a compact, budget-friendly, bench-top platform that saves valuable laboratory space and time. Combined with the MiSeq FGx Sequencing System and the UAS, laboratories can now access a full portfolio of instruments and software tools that minimize manual touchpoints for Verogen workflows.
- Optimized and Validated for ForenSeq Assays: Automated library prep system validated for current and future ForenSeq assays to produce high-quality libraries. Highly reproducible results across operators and within and between instruments.
- More Degrees of Freedom: Flexibility to process a broad range of sample batch sizes. Semi-automated library preparation releases laboratory staff from manual pipetting steps to perform other tasks.
- Easy to Adopt: Plug-and-play system design and out-of-the-box protocols for ForenSeq kits enable NGS adoption without extensive investment in automation development. High-quality, SWGDAM-aligned validation and implementation services are available to bring automated capabilities online faster.
- Dimensions (width, depth, height): 63cm x 57cm x 66cm
- Weight: 40 kg
- Compliance: Tested to UL 61010-1-safety standards CB certificate; Complies with EU directives for low voltage, machinery, ROHS, EMC.
- Connectivity: WiFi 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n, USB 2.0
- A/V: integrated A/V
- Remote troubleshooting: yes
- Power requirements: 100-240 VAC / 50-60 Hz 220 W MAX
- USB ports: 4
- Frame composition: Rigid steel and CNC aluminum design
- OS: Windows 10, macOS 10.10 or later, Ubuntu 12.04 or later
- Pipette configurations: 8-channel
- Number of decks: 11