Neonatal screening tests for severe combined immunodeficiency, X-linked agammaglobulinaemia or Bruton's disease SPOT-it™ neonatal screening tests offer a complete solution for the detection of several pathologies:
- From Dried Blood Spot (DBS) to screening result within 3 hours.
- Kit includes reagents for DNA extraction.
- Ready-to-use plates pre-filled with reaction mix and samples to generate a standard curve.
- Just two pipetting steps for quick and easy handling.
- Uses conventional 3.2 mm ⌀ DBS as input.
- CE-IVD marked.
1. Punching of DBSs into SPOT-it™ filter plate.
2. Rehydration of the samples
3. DNA elution
4. qPCR for amplification of TREC/KREC/SMN1 mutation
SPOT-it™ Analysis Software (CE-IVD)
The SPOT-it™ Analysis Software is designed to assist laboratory technicians in the qualitative visualisation of data from the qPCR thermal cycler software when using any of the SPOT-it™ tests.
The software checks all run quality parameters (e.g. deviation from standard curve, value obtained by positive controls and that of internal controls) and assigns the labels "out of range", "within range" or "inconclusive" to each sample for TRECs and KRECs and "positive", "negative" or "inconclusive" for the SMN1 gene.
|SPOT-it™ TREC Screening Kit||12-2015-T||✔||✔|
|SPOT-it™ TREC & KREC Screening Kit||12-2015-TK||✔||✔||✔|
|SPOT-it™ TREC & SMN1 Screening Kit||12-2020-TS||✔||✔||✔|
|SPOT-it™ TREC, KREC & SMN1 Screening Kit||12-2020-TKS||✔||✔||✔||✔|